Monday, November 16, 2009

goals so far

I told you I'd mention possible goals as we went along, and I have not. Based on what we've talked about so far, you might want to consider goals such as:
I will do a self assessment every three months.
I will write at least one long term goal and one goal for this week which will be my first step.
I will track my hunger level before and after every meal for one week.
I will not eat unless I am a 4 or below on the hunger scale at least 3 times this week.
I will stop eating at a 5 or 6 at least one meal a day.
I will make a list of reasons I want to manage my weight.
Even one will do. Choose a goal, write it down, work with it. What can you do in the next 24 hours to improve how you manage your weight? What can you do this week to move you in the direction of your long term goal?

No comments:

Post a Comment